7 DAYS ALL INCLUSIVE
from 3 persons
Included in the offer:
- - 7 days with 2-6 hours horseriding per day
- - Star rides / sport rides - Riding companion / guide
- - 6 nights with full board incl. drinks
- - Relax and swim in the pool
- - WIFI
- - Wildlife Viewing
- - Excursion to Windhoek and sightseeing
- - Transfer airport
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Welcome to the Khomas Highlands, the caWle highlands of Namibia. 50 miles west of Namibia's capital Windhoek is the Heusis Ranch.
The third generaXon of the Hennings family is already working here on more than 9000 hectares of farmland. CaWle are bred as well as hunXng (www.khomas-highland-hunXng.com) and game ranching is operated.
Life on Heusis is an adventure and horses are oaen part of it. We invite you to parXcipate! The landscape with its beauty and diversity offers a great riding pleasure. The plateau, 1600 m above sea level, is surrounded by mountains and criss-crossed by dry-river areas, which in the rainy season carry water and fill five lakes. In a walk, trot or galop, you will pass under wide shady trails trees and sandy soil. In the plains, the ground is solid, here stay plenty and diverse wild animals and are excellent to observe on horseback. You will find giraffes, zebras, baboons, sable antelopes, nyalas, oryx, hartebeest, sprigbocks and other antelopes as well as a diverse and colorful birdlife. The mountains offer wonderful views.
Well-trained and sure-footed Quarter Horses and Quarter Boerperde with a sXck size of 151-155 cm are available for star rides and sport rides. You can choose between Western and English saddle. Depending on your wishes, you will sit in the saddle for 2-6 hours daily. In the historic farm building, which has been used exclusively as a guest house since 2019, you can enjoy your morning breakfast, light lunches and aaer the usual sundowner drink by the fire enjoy an evening dinner together. The pool invites you to relax between the rides.
Gehng to Namibia is easy and straighuorward. Numerous airlines fly to Windhoek Airport daily. From the airport our free transfer service is at your disposal.
Travel with one of Namibia’s most reputable and well-known naturalist guides.
- Stay in the only camp inside the world’s 4th largest National Park.
- Climb some of the world’s highest free-standing sand dunes.
- Sea kayak with seals and dolphins on the Skeleton Coast (alternative option ski boat).
- Track for desert-adapted elephants in ephemeral river systems.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site at Twyfelfontein.
- Visit a Himba settlement.
- Memorable and exciting guided game drives within the renowned Etosha National Park, from the vantage point of a specially modified, air conditioned 4x4 with pop tops.
- Explore 2 very different parts of Etosha by spending time on both the Etosha Heights and Onguma Private Game Reserves.
- Sleep in the tree tops overlooking one of the most productive waterholes on the Onguma Private Game Reserve.
- Visit the world renowned AfriCat Foundation and learn more about conservation initiatives involving Africa’s large cats.