Namib Desert Safari Hunt
6 day/7night 1x1 Plains Game Safari for one hunter and one non-hunter in Namibia Includes Trophy fees
This plains game rifle safari will take place near the world’s oldest desert the Namib. The hunting area spans more than 48 000 continuous acres / 21 000 continuous hectares is home to Gemsbuck, Springbok, Ostrich as well as cheetah, spotted hyena and Leopards along with thousands of sand grouse.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Travel with one of Namibia’s most reputable and well-known naturalist guides.
- Stay in the only camp inside the world’s 4th largest National Park.
- Climb some of the world’s highest free-standing sand dunes.
- Sea kayak with seals and dolphins on the Skeleton Coast (alternative option ski boat).
- Track for desert-adapted elephants in ephemeral river systems.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site at Twyfelfontein.
- Visit a Himba settlement.
- Memorable and exciting guided game drives within the renowned Etosha National Park, from the vantage point of a specially modified, air conditioned 4x4 with pop tops.
- Explore 2 very different parts of Etosha by spending time on both the Etosha Heights and Onguma Private Game Reserves.
- Sleep in the tree tops overlooking one of the most productive waterholes on the Onguma Private Game Reserve.
- Visit the world renowned AfriCat Foundation and learn more about conservation initiatives involving Africa’s large cats.